Saturday, June 16, 2007

PePe Smith rocks ???

PePe Smith
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I refuse to bury a friend.
My mind and soul to you I send.
Please my friend I emplore you to live.
I give to you all I have to give.

Take my hand and follow me
Like a bird, soar over a sea.
A sea of sorrows
A sea of tears
Dotted with Islands
Islands of fears.

Past the house that abandoned you
In shattered life and now you're through.
I've seen the cuts deep in my dreams
nobody loves you or so it seems.

But trust me...
We care.
Always with loveu
pon you we stare.

And we will always be there.

I refuse to bury a friend
So let me be the thread that mends.
To stitch the cuts aquired today
Please find some way to stay.

To think of you
To think of your pain
Collision course with life's fast lane.

Live for life and life for tears
Stay with us and master your fears.

I emplore you to live.
So dry your eyes for all is okay.
You have your friends with you
and there they will stay.

No comments: