Saturday, June 16, 2007

who's Laurence??


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I Am Everything When There Is Nothing To Be...

I am the hero.
I am the enemy.
I am the end of my own divinity

I am the mighty.
I am the weak.
I'm fighting blindly what I cannot beat.

I am the right.
I am the wrong.
I collide in the night when my conscience is strong

I am the conqueror.
I am the slave.
I'm honored to conquer what I try to save.

I am the humble.
I am the proud.
My arrogance is mumbled in silence aloud.

I am the giver.
I am the greed.
I always consider the giving for me.

I am the patient.
I am the tempered.
I can relate in patience that's interred

I am the best.
I am the worst.
I must confess I'm lost in my curse.

I am the one.
I am dead weight.
I have what you want, and I have what you hate.

I am the faultless.
I am the flawed.
Should you envy all this, or call me a fraud?

I cannot change.
I can't even lie.
I will always be the same to the day that I die.....

No comments: